Monday, October 11, 2010

Hello young lovers wherever you are.....

....lovers of missionary work, that is.

I love missionary work so much. Hermana Hill and I have been fighting this week, like loco. So many people are kept from salvation, because they´re simply afraid of ultimately minor, temporal things. Satan is so astute. Sometimes I just want to shout repentance (like Alma wanted! In chapter.....I´ll get back to you on that). People cannot be truly happy under the weight of sin. That´s what makes the Gospel such a tool for peace. Through faith, repentance, baptism, and receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, people are cleansed from sin and at PEACE. Peace and joy and love. That´s what everyone wants. It´s amazing.

Thank you all for your love, support and prayers. They are felt and very appreciated. I hope you can feel my prayers, and the prayers of many investigators and members here who ask the Lord to be with you, my family and friends. The Gospel makes the world a network of love!

I love you!

Hermana Lindquist

No comments:

Post a Comment