Tuesday, May 3, 2011

G'day 2/21/11

It was a crrrrrrazy week! In the good sorta way. (Claro!). I only have 2 minutes to tell you about it though. Bwah! Lessons, interview with President, we postponed a baptism because the Spirit told us to, I trimmed Juana´s toenails, the Elders from our district found three wonderful families to teach after we´d prayed a week for them to find families, and joy joy joy joy down in my heart (where?) Down in my hear, down in my heart....

So that{s the brief, hyper-condensed version of our weekend. You know the best part though? When we got to the chapel yesterday morning, it was full! And people that I´ve spent much of my time here in Monte Grande trying to get them to come to church, came. I felt like this was the blessing for having followed the Spirit, corrected our errors, and doing what the Lord told us to do.

Thank you all for havin faith and being happy! The two are very interrelated, after all.

MUCHO AMOR Y MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!

Hermana Lindquist

No comments:

Post a Comment